Programs by Specialty
Programs by State
- Distance Learning *NEW*
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Teacher Certification Requirements by State
This website is maintained by Kim Wood, a full-time secondary educational consultant. Kim has 30+ years of experience as an educator and consultant. Read more...
A Note About Accreditation
The four primary accreditation agencies for education programs are the
NCATE, TEAC, AACTE and CACREP
Allissa Crea is pursuing a M.Ed. at New York University.
Justin Sulsky is pursuing his M.Ed. degree at Hofstra.
Seth Guttenplan earned his M.Ed. from FDU.
Joshua Fleitas graduated from Hunter College.
Lauren Farrell is studying TESL at New York University.
Articles by title
- Changing Careers — I Think I Want to Teach
- College Accreditation — What does it mean?
- Distance Learning — Online Graduate Programs
- Getting into Grad School — The Graduate Records Exam (GRE)
- I Have a Life — Fitting in Graduate School
- M.A. in Education — Should I Specialize?
- Paying for Your Master's Degree in Education
- Professional Educational Organizations — Join One (or more) Today!
- Ready for Graduate School: Choosing a College/University That Fits!
- Teacher Certification in the United States
- Why Do I Need a Master's in Education degree?